Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Raoul Dufy

 
Raoul Dufy
 
Raoul Dufy via A Long Time Alone

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy 1926

Raoul Dufy, The Vence Road

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy



Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy--Paris

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy, Still Life with Strawberries, 1924

Raoul Dufy
 
 
Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy, Console with Two Windows, 1948

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy, Landscape with Red and Yellow

Raoul Dufy, Portrait of Pierre Geismar, 1932

Raoul Dufy, Portrait of Freddy Homburger



Raoul Dufy, Vue de Marseille

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy, Portrait of Madame Dufy, 1916
 
 
Raoul Dufy, Bather

Raoul Dufy 1928

Raoul Dufy, La Mer au Havre

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy, Paris and the Eiffel Tower


Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy

Raoul Dufy


Raoul Dufy


Raoul Dufy

French Fauvist painter and textile designer, one of my favorites--Raoul Dufy (1877 - 1953)

1 comment:

  1. Raoul Dufy is my longtime fave fauve! and an artist who influences me tremendously. I love that you have so many photos on here that I have not previously seen. I wish I could get to the current exhibit in Aix on 90 pieces by Dufy. This is a treat!

    ReplyDelete