Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dreaming of Italy


The amazingly beautiful colors of the buildings in Tuscany


The view from my cousin's kitchen in San Casciano, Tuscany


Dinner in the courtyard at Cigliano, my cousin's villa in San Casciano, Tuscany

Our bedroom when we stay at Cigliano

Harvest at Cigliano. We just happened to visiting when it was grape-picking time

My husband, Glenn, in the walled garden of Cigliano


Edible flowers from the garden


My husband, the chef, making salad dressing in Anna's kitchen




Lunch under the big cypress tree at Cigliano



My cousin's wine, Chianti Classico, from the estate


Glenn in the cantina, the villa's wine cellar

Roberto pouring olive oil


Cigliano in April--Glenn preparing the hearth

Lunch for Anna's friends.

I love Italy. I'm ready to start planning another trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment