Sunday, August 5, 2012

Huguette Caland

Huguette Caland- mixed media-via Textile and Terrain
Huguette Caland mixed media via Pattern Bank
The kitchen in the home of artist, Huguette Caland via The Scream Online
Huguette Caland's Venice, California House via The Scream Online
Huguette Caland in her studio via The Scream Online
Huguette Caland via Pattern Bank
Huguette Caland
Huguette Caland via Eclipseline Jewelry by Boryana
Huguette Caland
Huguette Caland
Huguette Caland

Mixed media paintings by Lebanese-born painter, sculptor, and former fashion designer (she designed a caftan collection for Pierre Cardin in Paris) and daughter of a former Lebanese president--Huguette Caland who now lives and works in Venice, California. In her words--"I love every minute of my life. I squeeze it like an orange and I eat the peel, because I don't want to miss anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment