Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My New Collection of Hand Loomed Scarves--Pink Pagoda Studio shop

 
Luxurious, hand loomed silk and cotton dupatta shawl--pinkpagodastudio.com
 
Lightweight cotton  hand loomed Jamdani scarf--handmade in India

Cotton Jamdani scarf


Silk and cotton hand loomed pom pom dupatta shawl

cotton Jamdani scarf--hand loomed in India


cotton and silk hand loomed dupatta shawl

the dupatta shawls in seven luminous colors
 
cotton hand loomed scarves and shawls--six designs
When I traveled to India a few years ago, I fell in love with the hand loomed textiles. There is nothing like the feel of this fabric--so soft and sheer--such a delight to wear. My new collection of light-as-a-feather, hand loomed scarves and shawls here modeled by my daughter--is now available online at pinkpagodastudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment